The prospective buyer upon registration to request further information and inspection agrees that
• All information supplied is the buyer's responsibility to verify and confirm, and the buyer agrees not to hold Onsite Management Rights and/or its salespersons and authorised personnel responsible for its accuracy, liability, or loss suffered by me/us in relation to the information contained in any business profile.
• Business profiles and materials and all things connected and related to the business are confidential, including address, profit and loss, financial figures and legal documents. The buyer agrees not to disclose them to any other person except the authorised legal, accounting, financial advisers and bankers, but then only on the basis that they have agreed to keep the information confidential.
• All inspections of businesses and premises are to be by an appointment arranged and organised through the agent of Onsite Management Rights only, and the buyer agrees not to attempt to inspect any business or the premises upon which any business is carried on or to contact any Seller or their employees directly other than through and with the Agent.
• The client agrees to advise the agent of Onsite Management Rights immediately if the client has been previously introduced to the same business by another agent.
• The buyer agrees that failure in doing above may result in additional commission / fees responsible by buyer and legal actions.
All information (including but not limited to the business area, business information and figures, manager unit details, price, address and general business/property description) on the Website is provided as a convenience to you, and has been provided to Onsite Management Rights by third parties.
In placing the information on the Website, Onsite Management Rights have received the information passed on from third parties. Onsite Management Rights have no belief one way or the other as to whether the information contained on the Website is correct, neither Onsite Management Rights nor the staff / contractors have checked the accuracy of the information and do no more than pass it on. Buyers should do their own research and consultation before purchase and get verification/due diligence done by third party professionals. Onsite Management Rights do not accept any liability (direct or indirect) for any injury, loss, claim, damage or any incidental or consequential damages, including but not limited to lost profits or business opportunities, arising out of or in any way connected with the use of any information, or any error, omission or defect in the information, contained on the Website.
Prices and business information displayed on the Website are current at the time of issue, but may change at any time and are subject to availability.
CHANGES TO SITE: Onsite Management Rights may make improvements or changes in the information, services, products, and other materials displayed on this Website, or terminate this Website, at any time without notice. Onsite Management Rights may modify the terms and conditions of access to and use of this site at any time, and such modifications will take effect immediately upon posting of the modified terms and conditions on this Website. Accordingly, you agree to read the terms and conditions on a regular basis, and your continued access or use of this Website will be deemed to be your acceptance of the modified terms and conditions.
Information provided by Onsite Management Rights does not take into account a buyer’s particular needs nor does it constitute a recommendation and is not intended to be relied upon in this way.
Any decision made by a buyer is a decision made solely by the buyer and Onsite Management Rights recommends that buyers consult further with financial advisers, investment advisers, solicitors and any relevant specialist before making any such decision.
As such Onsite Management Rights makes no statement, representation, or warranty and assumes no legal liability in relation to the accuracy, context or suitability for any purpose of the information provided through the Website, flyers, brochures, emails, advertisements and conversations.